Dry Creek Ranch House Museum
Dear Museum Guest,
My name is Nicole Brogdon. I am the Museum Chair of the Dry Creek Ranch House Museum and Board Member. My current goals for enhancing the Dry Creek Ranch House Museum are to:
- Create signs for the items on display;
- Re-stain the main stairway and banister;
- Install solar shades on the widows to help preserve the artifacts;
- Set up a cleaning closet upstairs;
- Finish the small upstairs room and turn it into a functioning exhibit room;
- Add new exhibit items within the existing exhibit areas; and,
- Fix any minor items as needed.
You can help me to accomplish these goals by:
- Giving your time, service, and/or other types of assistance;
- Donating any items on my wish list (see other side of this letter); and,
- Supporting the RLEHS through your membership and participation in
RLEHS activities and events.
If you want to volunteer, make a donation, or receive of tour of the museum you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Rio Linda Elverta Historical Society, please contact Joyce Buckland at (916) 332-4359.